Day 2 Test at Clinic
- Order your COVID-19 Day 2 test at one of our clinic locations.
- Our medical professional will administer the test and will send to the lab for processing.
- Our accredited laboratory will test and all day 2 positive results will be automatically DNA sequenced to check which strain of the virus is present.
Please check your junk, spam or promotions folder if you do not see an order confirmation email in your inbox.
Upon purchase of the day 2 test package - you will be emailed a unique booking reference which will enable you to use it on your passenger locator form.
PCR results for Fit To Fly Certification take 24 hours (from receipt of test).
It is your responsibility to ensure you get the correct test and within the time window required for your destination. You are liable for any costs arrising from travel disruption. While we can offer guidance, you must always refer to government advice as it is constantly changing.
Cancellations & Refunds
- We offer a NO QUESTIONS ASKED cancellation policy for all our clinic or mobile test appointments if cancelled at least 24 hours before your appointment time.
- That enables us to offer the appointment to someone else, but this is not possible when cancelling within 24 hours, hence the need to enforce this policy.
- If cancelling outside of the 24-hour window before your test we will refund your registration fee in full.
- Refunds are not available for Day 2, 5 and/or 8 tests once the test has been shipped.